Bering-uClibc 7.x - User Guide
WARNING: Work in progress, this doc. is not complete yet
But most of LEAF new features have been added and documented: - new simpler USB boot distribution - new simple web browser login on the internal interface eth1 - Raspberry PIs distribution and installation
The uncompleted sections, in red, can all be found in the earlier 6.0 and 5.0 doc..., they have not been checked and moved here yet, but should still work fine for the current distribution, just be careful.
Please send your comments, corrections or suggestions to https://sourceforge.net/p/leaf/mailman/leaf-user/ , you will have to subscribe to this list first https://sourceforge.net/projects/leaf/lists/leaf-user .
This is the "Table of Contents" page for the Bering-uClibc 7.x - User Guide.
This guide provides information for Installers, Administrators and general Users of Bering-uClibc 7.x.
Click on one of the links below to access the relevant Chapter or Sub-Chapter. Then, use the Next and Prev links to move from Chapter to Chapter, or click a Bering-uClibc 7.x - User Guide link (at the top of each Chapter or Sub-Chapter page) to return here.
- Hardware Requirements
- Installing the Disk Image
- Basic Configuration
- IPv4 Networking
- IPv6 Networking
- Advanced Topics
- Setting Up a Client for Dynamic DNS with ezipupd
- Setting Up a Client for Dynamic DNS with ddclient
- Setting Up a Wireless Access Point
- Setting Up a Wireless Internet Connection
- Setting Up a Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Setting Up a Routing Daemon
- Setting Up a Print Server
- Setting Up a VOIP Server
- Setting Up a File Server
- Setting Up a RADIUS Server
- Setting Up a Bridge
- Setting Up a Network Emulator
- Setting Up Zeroconf Networking
- Setting Up Universal Plug and Play (UPnP)
- Setting Up Tor
- Setting Up Remote Monitoring
- Setting Up Backup to Remote Server
- Setting Up a HTTP Anti Virus Proxy
- Setting Up a Home Automation controller with heyu
- Setting Up a DHCP server with a configuration stored in openLDAP
- Setting Up Ad blocking with dnsmasq
- Setting Up SSH password-less login and Port Knocking
- Setting Up rtty to access the console from a web browser
- Setting Up a Raspberry PI
- Unpacking a gpg signed lrp package
- Upgrade LEAF Bering-uClibc